Welcome to Cortland Acres
At Cortland Acres, residents enjoy the best of both worlds, beautiful, mountainous surroundings and the advantages of quality, state of the art care. Our 94 bed long term nursing care and skilled rehabilitation center is located on a spacious 35-acre campus in the heart of scenic Tucker County, West Virginia.
The care and services we offer are as unique as each individual. Our comprehensive approach to nursing and rehabilitation care, as well as support services, meets the needs of individuals who require:
- Around the clock skilled nursing services
- Short and long term physical rehabilitation
- Post-hospital and post-surgical care
- Outpatient therapy services
- Memory impairment and dementia services
- Speech therapy services
- Therapeutic and specialized dietary services
- Hospice services
Cortland welcomes visits and provides tours which can be prearranged with an email or telephone call.