At Cortland Acres, our focus on providing a warm human touch is positively impacted by our magnificent natural setting.
Our 94-bed long-term nursing care and skilled rehabilitation center is located on a spacious 35-acre campus in the heart of scenic Tucker County, WV. Here, residents enjoy the best of both worlds - beautiful, mountainous surroundings and the advantages of quality modern care.
Our comprehensive approach to nursing and rehabilitation care, as well as support services, meets the needs of individuals who require:
- Around the clock skilled nursing services
- Short-and long-term physical rehabilitation
- Post-hospital and post-surgical care
- Outpatient therapy services
- Memory impairment and dementia services
- Speech therapy services
- Therapeutic and specialized dietary services
- Hospice services
Cortland welcomes visits and provides tours which can be prearranged with an email or telephone call.